Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Testimonials from my Yoga students

I though I would share something with all of you.

Yesterday I received two beautiful e-mails from my students sharing their experience with Yoga that almost brought tears in my eyes (happy tears of course! :)))


Subject: Nelis Yoga Classes - A MUST


Dear All,

This is to bring to your attention that I was a part of Neli’ Yoga classes yesterday.

It was really helpful and the session was mind blowing . I would urge each and every one to attend at least one session and feel the impact of the yoga classes and what changes it can bring to one’s life .

Thank you Neli for your dedication, hard work and the cause for a Healthy body and Mind, do Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Sachin U.V


___________________________________________


Dear Friends,

I endorse Sachin’s viewpoint.

Neli’s yoga classes have been a stress buster for me as well, particularly after having gone through a recent personal tragedy. I have now become a regular at the ladies’ class and it has made a BIG difference to me!

Neli- I applaud you on your dedication and the fact that you have been taking a personal and a keen interest in your colleagues’ well being!

Thank you very much and keep it up.

Regards,

Kavita


__________________________________________________


And this is another e-mail I received a while ago:
Dear Friends,

It was 6:00 a.m. on a Friday morning, yesterday, Sunil & I were at the Abu Dhabi, Corniche, near the beach side. We had a Yoga session on the beach with Neli as our Yoga Instructor.

Neli had done all the arrangements on her own to help us experience the true essence of Yoga.

The 90 minutes experience was breath taking. As the dawn was breaking, with a gust of fresh breeze to dry your sweat and gazing the blue sky as you lay in Shawaasan.

It was an exuberant experience which can be experienced only if you are there to experience it.

While doing the Yoga session one was present to his fitness levels.

Neli was at her very best, in full command, and I felt that she was born to be a Yoga Teacher.

The best part of it was to see Neli’s dedication towards the entire process of transformation which she yearned to bring about in her student’s Yogic experience.

I would not like to make a request, but I would like each one of you to realize that if you ever wanted something good for yourself, you only have to make an effort to be present to experience it and you will soon realize what you have missed all these years.

It will be advisable to carry your own Yoga Mats to help the person who is arranging it for YOU!

Best Regards,

Sameer

________________________________________________

I feel so grateful and blessed to have the opportunity to share the magical experience that Yoga gives us and to help people find their own path to happiness..... :)))))



No comments:

Post a Comment